PG may ask you to provide certain information when you use the Website. Your personal information is only collected when voluntarily submitted by you. When you provide your personal information via PG Website, you specifically consent to the use by PG of the information which you provide to PG in accordance with this policy. PG may use the information collected to provide you with news and other information which you may have requested. Occasionally, PG may notify you about important changes to the site and new information or services which PG thinks that you may find valuable. This includes sending you information by email. If you do not wish to receive this information or wish to opt out of receiving email from PG, please send an email to email@example.com
The Website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the Website and visit a website operated by a third party, PG does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, PG cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:
– Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box which you can click to say that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. By using the Website and not advising PG to the contrary, you agree to PG using the data in the way set out in these terms and conditions.
– Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that PG holds about you. An official fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to the Data Protection Compliance Officer at Powerleague Group, Anchor Grounds, Blackhall Street, Paisley PA1 1TD.
– If you believe that any information PG holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to the Data Protection Compliance Officer at PG. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible. PG strives to protect the security of information which you provide to PG, and will use up-to-date measures to provide such security.
PG information technology systems are operated by PG but some data processing in relation to web and email services is carried out on behalf of PG by a third party. PG endeavours to ensure appropriate security measures are in place to prevent unauthorised disclosure of personal information.
Content provided by you on the website
– you grant PG and its successors a right for no money and anywhere in the world to use, reproduce, change, adapt, publish, translate, create other works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display your Contribution and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed; and
– you grant PG the right to allow trusted third parties to use, reproduce, change, adapt, publish, translate, create other works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display your Contribution and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed; and
– you permit any other user of the website to access, display, view, store and reproduce your Contribution for personal use only, and otherwise in accordance with these conditions; and
– you guarantee that the Contribution is your own original work and/or if someone else holds rights in any Contribution which you submit to the website, the holder of such rights has completely and effectively given up all these rights and has validly granted to you the right to grant the rights mentioned above;
– and you have obtained the consent of any person who is identifiable in the Contribution and if that person is under 16, you have obtained the consent of their parent or guardian.
You will own the copyright in your Contribution which means that you can use the Contribution as you wish including granting permission to others to use it.
When submitting any Contribution to the website, or using the website in any other way:
– you must not send any mass communications of any nature;
– you must not use any mail bombs, trojan horses, viruses or other disruptive programs or devices;
– you must not breach or attempt to breach the security of the website, and you must not engage or attempt to engage in unauthorised decryption of material owned, or made available on or through the website, by PG.
You agree not to post on the website anything which is obscene, defamatory, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening, discriminatory or harassing and you accept that in the event that any material in any Contribution that you post or allow to be posted onto the website can reasonably be considered to fall within any such category (or similar category), PG will have the right to remove it from the website.
You understand and agree that PG is entitled at any time to prevent access by you (or any other person) to the website or to remove any Contribution submitted by you to the website in the event of any breach or alleged or suspected breach of these Conditions of Use, or of PG’s policies, or in the event that PG is allowed or required to do so by a law enforcement agency.
You understand that PG has no obligation to screen Contributions, information or communications in advance and is not responsible for the screening or monitoring of any Contributions posted by users on the website.
You understand that PG does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of Contributions posted by users of the website, or approve of any opinions expressed by any such users. You understand that any reliance on Contributions posted by other users of the website will be entirely at your own risk.